We are all concerned about the current health situation and at The Tidy Maids, we want to be a part of the solution.
Here are some of the additional precautions we are taking to ensure your health and safety as well as our own.
- We have added personal protective wear to keep our staff healthy and from transferring germs between homes. (gloves, masks, eye protection, shoe covers, etc).
- We have added training with new anti-viral products to clean and disinfect your home that will lower the risk of spreading infection.
- The concentrated disinfectant we use is registered with the CDC.
- Nu-Foamicide 300048 is registered under EPA #10324-166-40672 and is listed with the EPA to be used against human coronavirus. Additional details can be found on EPA’s site here: List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2
- We encourage a touchless payment process where no money or checks need to change hands and we will correspond through phone, email and text messages regarding your cleaning services
We are including in our standard cleans, at no additional cost, cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and objects that are touched often ( doorknobs, light switches, remotes, etc.).
In addition to PPE, we are also performing temperature scans of our teams daily when they arrive and when they leave. Full disclosure is required if they have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the virus, have traveled to or visited somewhere where safe health practices are not being performed.
- We ask that you inform us if you may have become exposed. We will reschedule your cleaning. In doing this, we are not only protecting ourselves but protecting you. As businesses begin to open and families travel, the virus increases to spread.
- Please either wear a mask or stay out of the room where the ladies are cleaning. This is extremely important- we appreciate the opportunity to continue to clean your home and we would ask for the reciprocal respect when we are in your home as well.
- We feel that nothing less than honesty is required by both parties. We are trusting you with the health of our other customers, our employees and ultimately our business.
- Finally, in order to achieve the highest quality clean, prior to our arrival it is helpful to collect loose items on surfaces – clothing, shoes, toys, dishes, toiletries so we can spend our time cleaning and disinfecting the surfaces rather than moving clutter. A few bins or boxes are much easier for us to move and would be appreciated.
Our Updated Cleaning Service
We are following the CDC guidelines on household cleaning and disinfection to keep your home clean and safe.