We are a local company providing residential cleaning throughout most of Wake County (Raleigh, Wake Forest, Knightdale, Garner, Cary (zips 27511, 27513, 27518).
We are licensed, bonded, and insured (including workers compensation), and guarantee our work.
Here is how we clean your house.
Kitchen & Dining Area
Outside of range hoods, drip pans, glass top stoves cleaned, door frames dusted, light switches cleaned, fronts of appliances cleaned and shined, knick-knack areas cleaned, light switches cleaned, fronts of all cabinets hand wiped, baseboards dusted and spot checked, window sills dusted, blinds dusted, cobwebs removed, floors vacuumed, rugs/carpets vacuumed, furniture dusted, countertops cleaned, sinks cleaned and chrome shined, microwave cleaned inside and out, general dusting. For an additional charge, we will also clean oven, refrigerator, and inside of cabinets.
Tile walls, tubs, showers cleaned, shower doors cleaned, vanity and sink cleaned, mirrors and chrome fixtures cleaned and shined, floor vacuumed and wet mopped, carpets vacuumed, toilets thoroughly cleaned inside and out, window sills and blinds dusted, cobwebs removed, doors/doorframes dusted, fronts of cabinets cleaned, baseboards dusted, general dusting, chemical treatment for mold and mildew, light switches cleaned.
Bedrooms / Living Areas
Feather dust all knick-knacks, hand wipe all flat surfaces, door frames dusted, picture frames dusted, ceiling fans, ceiling corners, and air vents dusted, window sills and blinds dusted, wood floors vacuumed and hand-schmopped, stairs vacuumed, empty closet floors vacuumed, all readily-accessible floors vacuumed, baseboards dusted and spot checked, furniture vacuumed upon request, accessible areas under furniture vacuumed/damp mopped, general dusting, glass doors and mirrors cleaned. Bed linens changed if clean set left on bed (old linens moved to laundry room).
Trash collected throughout the house and discarded
House Cleaning Task List
- Dust from the top down. This includes ceiling fans, cobwebs, frames, furniture, shelves, knickknacks, air vents, and baseboards.
- Glass doors and mirrors cleaned with non-ammonia cleanser and lint-free rag.
- Vacuum carpets and wash floors throughout. Work from the back of the house toward the exit. Clean our way out of the house.
- Empty wastebaskets.
- Clean light switches.
- Dust (including kitchen cabinets).
- Move from left to right around the kitchen, while we wash, scrub, and sanitize kitchen surfaces, including backsplashes. Move things and clean under them. Get that sink super clean. Shine chrome.
- Microwave cleaned inside and out.
- Use stainless steel cleaner when needed. Use glass-top stove cleaner when needed.
- After dusting, clean, disinfect, and deodorize sinks, toilets, showers, tubs, counters.
- Use lint free rag and non-ammonia cleaner on mirrors.
- Use special floor cleaner to clean ourselves out of the room.
- Complete top-down dusting. Move knickknacks and other items to clean under them.
- We can change linens (just leave a clean set on the corner of your bed).
- Vacuum our way out of the room.
- Complete top down dusting including ceiling fans and fixtures using extendable woolie duster, frames, and baseboards.
- Vacuum/mop (ours is a schmop).
Additional Cleaning Services:
We provide additional services as well. We can wipe out cabinets and drawers, clean inside windows (up to 6’ high), inside the refrigerator, and inside the oven. We can also hand-wipe baseboards. There is an additional charge for these services.
The service provided is only as good as the people doing it, and ours are great.
We have low turn-over compared to the industry, and 75% of our employees have been with us for more than one year (and most of these for several years). Employees are background-checked. We typically work in teams of two, with a Team Leader in charge of the quality of the clean.
We like the continuity of the same teams cleaning the same houses (most of the time, unless scheduling or sickness issues prevent our doing so).
Each crew brings all the equipment needed to clean.
Our supplies, equipment, and materials are kept consistent among our teams. We use Oreck vacuums and min-vacuums. Our floor cleaning solution, degreasers, and tile cleaner is purchased from a local janitorial supply business.
We also bring 20 clean rags into every house and work through the house as we change them out.
We provide service weekly, biweekly, and monthly.
We will find a day/arrival time that works best for you, and schedule you with your team. We also do one-time cleans including move-in/move-out cleans.
Though it rarely happens, if a customer is unhappy with a clean, or parts of it, we will fix the issues within 24 hours.
We stand behind our work and the people who do it.